Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank you little one

When you're an innocent little baby, you have no worries, no fears, nothing to hide. All you do is depend on the ones around you to love you, feed you, clothe you, keep you warm and safe.

When you're an adult, the opposite is true. You have your worries, your fears, things to hide. People depend on you to be loved, fed, clothed and kept warm and safe. I can't imagine my life without these things. Sure, I'd like to have less worries and fears, but they make me who I am. The people who depend on me, well, I depend on them just as much and for that, I thank God every day.

When I look at my little innocent baby, no matter what is happening around me at that moment, I can't help but smile. Especially when a raspberry gets this result. Thank you little one.

Mom, you're HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment