Friday, November 18, 2011

Hello Weekend!

Well, It's the weekend. Again. It's amazing how fast the weeks are going by. I'm into my 4th month of my maternity leave and Christmas will be here before we know it.

About a month or so ago I started writing in my diary all the things we had on between then and Christmas. There weren't that many weekends that we had free. Between family birthdays, tree hunting, family gatherings and trying to fit in a few meals with friends, the weekends are very busy. Fun, but busy.

The craziness starts in full form next weekend, but this weekend is pretty busy too. We started Friday morning by taking a trip out to Topsail to visit Nana & Poppy. We're off to friends tonight for supper. I'm really looking forward to the adult conversation and catch up. They too have a little boy, so I'm going to enjoy spending some time with him.

Tomorrow will be a day of dance and shopping. Charlotte has dance, I won't be dancing. Well, not a lot. Maybe a little around the kitchen. While I've been doing some of the Christmas shopping during the week, It's nice having another pair of hands in the shops. Andrew likes shopping though, so while most men dread the stores, going out and getting bits and pieces for Christmas is fun for him. I say it all the time. He's different. In a good way though.

Sunday will start with a swim with the kiddies in the morning followed by a family birthday at Wall Nuts. I'm really hoping adults can climb the wall too. I think it'll be a lot of fun.

And then, it'll be Monday and the week will start all over again. Crazy.

So, whatever you do this weekend, have fun. And maybe take a moment to dance. Charlotte is always dancing and is a very happy little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte is beautiful -- looks just like her Mommy. Hats will be in the mail Sunday.
    Aunt Marge

    ReplyDelete