Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Day Sweet Boy

Today, Harrison is three months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.He has changed so much over three months. He's starting to get a personality now. He smiles the biggest smiles, coos and caas, turns over from tummy to back, almost sleeps through the night, hardly ever cries and just makes our lives complete. We're very blessed to have two wonderful children.

Tomorrow is his Christening. To mark the event, I decided to frame a scrapbook page. I did the same thing for Charlotte for her Christening. It's actually the last page I scrapbooked. I keep saying I should start scrapbooking more but I never do. I've scrapbooked calendars, pictures for people, but never an album for myself. I think it's because I feel the pages will just become the same and not very interesting. I guess though, it's better to get the memories down rather than worrying about making every page unique and perfect. I used to make my own cards and that's what I found happened. I lost interest in doing them because they just became all the same. I also had a two year keeping me busy so there wasn't as much time to sit down and make cards. I'm sure I'll pick it up again. Maybe I'll start scrapbooking more too.

For Harrison's page, I started to think about where I'd get the inspiration. I was going to look through my magazines and online but then I realized I had all the inspiration I needed.










So, with this inspiration, this is what I came up with. I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully Harrison will be too. :)




4 comments:

  1. Happy 3 Month BDay Harrison! I love the scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jennifer! Happy 3 months little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! I just spent the weekend scrapbooking + it was awesome. I did more pages this weekend than I think I've done in the rest of 2011 to date :)

    ReplyDelete