Thursday, December 1, 2011

Michael Bublé - Christmas

Well, Happy December everyone. We've had our first snowfall (it was beginning to look like Christmas, now it's more like spring) and shopping, baking, and holiday crafts are in full swing.

I thought as it was the first of December I'd tell you about Michael Bublé's new Christmas CD. While I bought it earlier this month, I've yet to listen to it in its entirety (I did listen to the snippets on iTunes) as I have a little rule about listening to Christmas music before December first. Unless of course, I'm in a store and they're shoving Christmas down your throat as soon as Halloween is over. 

My friend Sarah, also a lover of Christmas music, told me he was releasing a new CD. We used to work together and once December 1st came, on went the Christmas music (although I'm sure I heard a scattered Christmas song coming out of her headphones before said date. She's also told me that she too has this CD and has listened to it over the past couple of weeks. Well Sarah, I too will now start listening to it more often. In fact, on our way home today, Charlotte asked me if we could have some Christmas music on in the car. Thank goodness she didn't ask earlier. Well, I would have just pretended not to hear that request. Or, at least forgotten it. 

 If you're a Michael Bublé fan and love Christmas music, then this should be added to the top of your Christmas list. All the classics are there, including my favourites, Silent Night, White Christmas, I'll be Home for Christmas to name a few. If you're not a fan of Michael Bublé but you are looking for a nice Christmas album, I think you'll like it too. Not sure? Go to iTunes and have a listen to the album, you may be pleasantly surprised.

The CD Cover

1 comment:

  1. Such a great addition to the christmas playlist! Meaghan Smith's Album, It Snowed is also fantastic!

    ReplyDelete