Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Today is my last post before my Christmas break. I am so looking forward to this Christmas. It's our first with little Harrison and really, the first Christmas that Charlotte understands (for the most part) about Christmas. She is so excited and we can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning. We have a number of days over Christmas that we'll be spending with family and friends and we've also planned a couple of days where it's just the four of us. It'll be a nice blend of rest and relaxation with a little indulgence thrown in for good measure.

I wanted to share with you the Christmas picture (and the ones that came before) I managed to take of Charlotte and Harrison a couple of weeks ago. Our weekends up to Christmas have been so busy that each Sunday evening I'd say to Andrew, "we forgot to take the Christmas picture". Well, with Christmas fast approaching, one Monday I decided I could wait no longer. I told Charlotte that after Harrison's nap I'd get them into their Christmas clothes so I could take a couple of pictures. Well, the ‘photoshoot’ took about 10 minutes which is all little Miss C would give me. She kept saying she didn’t want Harrison sitting too close to her at which point I asked her to let him sit by her so that it at least looked like she loved her brother. Well, after some bribing and a promise of popcorn, I got the one.

This one wasn't too bad, if only someone was looking at the camera

I think we need to sit up!

Maybe a change of position - Nope...

Definitely not...

Come on, act like you love him... 
I think we got it!
So, that's all folks. I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year. May all your dreams come true in 2012.

See you next year!

2 comments:

  1. I love ALL of them and love those two beautiful children of yours. Can't wait to give them both a big squeeze tomorrow! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those pictures Jennifer and those two precious grandchildren. Your blog is just great. I hope all your dreams come true in 2012 too.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete