Monday, December 19, 2011

A Sweet Hostess Gift

With a busy week ahead I thought I'd write my post this morning before off for some last minute shopping items and then Sherlock Holmes. Mom kindly had the kids overnight and today so I am well rested and rearing to go.

For this post I'm sending you to my friend Colleen's blog. She asked me to write a guest blog for her and I jumped at the chance. Colleen is the mama of a sweet, sweet, handsome boy named Hudson who I am sure will be running around with Harrison for years to come. Colleen's blog is full of everyday stories about her little boy, cooking, baking, scrapbooking, her thoughts, her Every Day.

My guest blog is about a 'sweet' hostess gift for this holiday season. I won't say any more than that. You'll have to check out Coleen's blog at the link above.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment