Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Well what a beautiful weekend it was. To think it's only April and having had another great weekend of weather is almost too good to be true. While Saturday started out painfully for me (I had a 13km run that I managed to get through with the help of my running buddy), it ended with the company of wonderful friends and conversation over good food (If I do say so myself). Today, after spending 3 hours putting a BBQ together with Andrew, we took the kiddies out for some warm sun & fresh air. Our first destination was Quidi Vidi, followed by ice cream and then Middle Cove beach for some frolicking in the sun.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

What's in the box Mom?

Say iceberg!

Oooo, that's a little cold!

First meal on the BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment