Saturday, October 29, 2011

Welcome. Blog #1 - the first of many

I've considered for awhile to begin a blog. I decided today that tonight would be the night. I want this blog to be an outlet for my thoughts, views and what's going on in my life at the moment. So, let us begin.

I can't complain though. Well, I can, but I shouldn't. We've been very fortunate with our two kids.  Charlotte, right from day one settled well in the night and Harrison has been following suit. At 11 weeks old, he is usually settled in bed by 9pm and wakes once during the night before I am woken by little Miss C around 6:30am. Well, tonight, he has finally settled and it's 10:56pm. Maybe that means he'll sleep through the night. I've topped him up and one can hope.

So, now, half an hour past my usual bedtime, I now have to decide if I'm going to have that glass of wine I had planned on enjoying or if I'm going to go to bed to ensure a half decent nights sleep before having to start my day again tomorrow. I think the wine will win tonight. Why not right?

Just one more sip... then off to bed

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Jennifer! I hope you enjoyed your glass of red. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

    ReplyDelete